Pies,lasagna and such

Disclaimer:All pictures here are taken by me and I baked everything on my own,so please don't take the pictures and use it for your own gain.Thank you.:)

For prices and sizes kindly email me at nurliyanahanim@gmail.com 

Apple Pie

A classic American dessert made with a buttery crust,filled with Granny Smith apples mix with homemade toffee sauce with a hint of cinnamon.
rm45 per pie.(medium size)




Chicken Mushroom Pie

This is a hit among my family,friends and instragram followers who've ordered from me.
A flaky puff pastry filled with creamy mushroom and chicken filling.
Mini's--rm10 for 4 pieces
Large--rm5 each.


Lasagna

Layers of lasagna sheet with bolognese and bechamel sauce topped with melty mozzarella .All homemade,nothing is from a can/bottled sauce.A big hit with many who have tried it.

Loaf tray--rm30 each(pic below)
Square pan--rm60





Comments

Popular Posts