Cakes,cupcakes and such

Disclaimer:All pictures here are taken by me and I baked everything on my own,so please don't take the pictures and use it for your own gain.Thank you.:)

For prices and sizes kindly email me at nurliyanahanim@gmail.com :)
Cakes
Red velvet 

1kg-rm70

A super moist red velvet cake which contains buttermillk in the cake and also smooth cream cheese frosting.



Carrot cake 


Moist carrot cake filled with shredded carrots,walnuts and covered in smooth cream cheese frosting.

1kg-rm70


Buttermilk pound cake

Lightly sweet but moist and buttery cake.

Rm 45 per cake

Blueberry boybait cake(seasonal)

Rm60 Per medium tray

A personal fave of mine.This cake is beyond moist and filled with fresh blueberries with a layer of crackly cinnamon sugar topping.

Chocolate cake

A recipe from the famous Hummingbird Bakery in UK,this cake is full of chocolatey goodness in every mouthful.

Rm70 per 1 kg


Pineapple/peach upside down cake

A classic and light buttery cake with pineapples and maraschino cherries.

Rm45 per cake

Banana cake(no pic)

Rm 35 per cake
A classic Malaysian cake..I think haha But this one is filled with mashed ripe bananas and a hint of cinnamon.

Apple Cake

Rm 50 per cake
This cake is filled with Granny Smith apples.A unique but lovely cake for tea.



Cupcakes

Red velvet

rm48 per dozen cupcakes

Chocolate

Vanilla(no pic)

Pandan

Pandan is one of my fave flavours.For these cupcakes I use pure pandan paste made from pandan,no artificial flavoring.A favorite of my family and significant other.:)



Hokkaido

These cupcakes are super light and fluffy.With a dust of icing sugar on top.I usually omit the whip cream for transporting purposes.:)



Bars/Pies


Cherry Brown Butter Bars(seasonal)
Rm 60 per tray The cherry brown butter bars are utterly delicious but due to fresh cherries are hard to come by,I rarely get to make these.


Comments

Popular Posts