Perfect for raya:Rainbow cookies.

Rainbow cookies!
I've eaten cat tongues cookies back when I was really young and I loved them!Recently I've seen rainbow ones being sold and I thought to myself..why don't I bake them?So I did and so far I've received quite a number of orders for it.It's very delicate,light,crisp and buttery.Perfect to have during tea and especially since Raya is coming!



I'm selling it for only rm20 for 50 pieces.I can deliver within Klang Valley for free during Saturday afternoon-Sunday(whole day) if you order atleast 150 pieces or more.If only 50-100 pieces,delivery chargers apply depending on areas as I live in Puncak Alam.The colors are so pretty because I use high quality gel colors!:)

For ordering please whatsapp/imessage me at 0192177203(no calls!).

Do follow my instagram account @mylilkitchen or @liyanahanim as updates are more frequent there than here :)



Comments

Popular Posts