Markets at Jaya One/new baking stuffs/recent bakes

I just realized that the pictures from the previous post didn't appear.Oyyyy!

Anyway,weeks back I joined Markets and it was a unique experience.For more info read the blogpost HERE.

Top:Coconut meringue cupcakes(that's real coconut flakes on top)
Bottom:Cheesecake brownies

Plum pies

Meringue frosting with no hawaiian coconut flakes yet

The spread at Markets!



Vanilla bean bundt cake with real vanilla beans at the side



 -----------------------------------------------
 I have an awesome guy and he gave me all of the things below to help me with my baking :) The sweetest!
yippeee!
 Recently I made blondies(opposite of brownies--white choic+pecans) just for fun!It came out great :)
White choc+pecans

Mixing the batter

Used my new baking pans!

Perfect!
For baking orders or questions,email me at: nurliyanahanim@gmail.com :)

Comments

Popular Posts