OMG!Desserts available at Foodsbury&updated pricelist!

Dear all,sorry for the fact that I've been abandoning this blog since..JULY!gahhhhh

Life is crazy and I've so much to do.I have a full time job so baking is something that I enjoy to do on the side that also gives me side income.I still accept baking and cooking orders and I get orders every week(hence why this baking blog has been left to dust haha) but you've to inform me 3-7 days before.

As you all know,my desserts are available at Foodsbury.There's cheesecake brownies,warm chocolate tart,blueberry boy bait cake,key lime pie and also caramel slice.Hurry because they run out of the desserts very fast!!If you saw 8tv Quickie on 2nd November,you'd see Foodsbury being featured on it..and the host ate my cheesecake brownies..:P Here's the link-CLICK HERE- for that episode on Tonton but you've to sign up to become a member first.:)

A few pictures of the desserts/dishes that I've baked/cooked for my dear customers :)

Making warm chocolate tart

Pretty strawberry hearts

Outside of  the mould
Chocolate tart creamy innards
Caramel slices
Cheesy baked nachos
Blueberry bait cake with fresh blueberries
Bolognese and carbonara orders
Key lime pies
Cookies!
PRICE LIST

DESSERTS
1.Cheesecake brownies(12 medium slices)
Per pan Rm70.

2.Chocolate tart
Rm 10 for 2. Mininum 4 pieces.

3.Caramel slice(16 mini slices)
Per pan rm40.

4.Key lime pies
Rm10 for 3.Minimum 6 pieces.

5.Blueberry boy bait cake(9 huge square slices)
Per pan Rm65.

6.Chocolate chip cookies(90-100 medium pieces)
Per jar Rm45

FOOD
7.Spaghetti bolognese(beef)
Per head rm6.Mininum 10 people.

6.Spaghetti carbonara(mushroom+chicken)
Per head Rm5.Minimum 10 people.

8.Cheesy nachos(serves 10)
Per pan Rm60

9.Chicken mushroom pies
Rm10 for 3.Minimum 6 pieces.

For cakes/cupcakes/pies or any other that you want to order but is not stated here,please whatsapp/imessage/text me at 0192177203 for enquiries or email me at nurliyanahanim@gmail.com.:)


Comments

Popular Posts