Sorry for being AWOL&how to place your Raya orders

Truly sorry for not updating this baking blog of mine.Been busy with work,celebrating my 26th birthday and also living my life :P

Just want to inform all of you that some of my baked goods are available at UIA's Matriculation in PJ(across Jaya One) at the bookshop(next to the Kooperasi).I will rotate new desserts every week.This week I left my chocolate chip cookies there(pictured below).


Next week I'll be bringing a few different treats.Perhaps kek batik,brownies or slices of rainbow buttermilk pound cake.So if you have any siblings studying there,do ask them to drop by and get the desserts!

For raya,I'll be selling only 3 kinds of cookies :

1)Chocolate chip cookies--rm35 for a medium jar of up to 80/90 pieces.

 You can add extra rm5 if you want to add walnuts/almonds into the cookies.

2)Eggless very chocolaty cookies--rm25 for a small jar of 30/40 pieces.

You can add extra rm5 if you want to add walnuts/almonds into the cookies.



3)Almond butter cookies--rm35 for a medium jar of up to 80/90 pieces.

*Kindly note that you can still order any of the cakes/cupcakes/brownies that you fancy here but please inform me a week before because I have a full time job and usually bake during the weekend.

*You can choose to pick up your baked goods at Bandar Sunway(weekdays from 9.30 am-5.30 pm),Shah Alam/Puncak Alam(after working hours/weekend).

*COD is available but requires extra rm10 delivery charge.

*For orders kindly imessage/whatsapp/viber(I don't answer calls from strange numbers) me at 0192177203.Thank you and happy fasting!


Comments

Popular Posts